Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rovers Rally in Gatlingburg, Pigeon Forge Tenn Aug 1 - Aug 7 2018 !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Bourbon Doc View Post
    When I made my reservations I got an email with the cancellation policy. It's vary reasonable. It only cost me $35 now to reserve my site and I can cancel more than 72 hours ahead of the rally and get my money back, the way I read it. I plan on going unless there are serious problems at home and even if I lost the $35 it wouldn't be as big a loss as a bad meal at a local restaurant.
    I agree! The gal also told me we can reserve three days in advance and three days after at rally rates.
    Vicki Allen
    Byers, Colorado
    2010 Montana 3150
    2017 Ford Super Duty F350 4X4 6.7 Diesel

    Comment


    • #32
      We are planning on going. Reservations to follow later this summer.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Miss Vicki View Post

        I agree! The gal also told me we can reserve three days in advance and three days after at rally rates.
        I got three days prior at the rally rate but we have to pay regular rate for the day after the rally.....
        Kathy Adams
        Bryant, AR

        2015-Montana 3610RL
        2015-GMC Sierra 3500 HD SLT SRW
        Duramax/Allison

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Rovinarky View Post

          I got three days prior at the rally rate but we have to pay regular rate for the day after the rally.....
          Thanks for the clarification, Kathy! I thought she said rally rate after also! I should have been sure before I posted that!
          Vicki Allen
          Byers, Colorado
          2010 Montana 3150
          2017 Ford Super Duty F350 4X4 6.7 Diesel

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Miss Vicki View Post

            Thanks for the clarification, Kathy! I thought she said rally rate after also! I should have been sure before I posted that!
            Double check with her for clarification. She sent me a confirmation showing $43.75 for the night of August 7th (with our Good Sam discount applied).
            Last edited by Rovinarky; 06-05-2017, 12:31 PM.
            Kathy Adams
            Bryant, AR

            2015-Montana 3610RL
            2015-GMC Sierra 3500 HD SLT SRW
            Duramax/Allison

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Rovinarky View Post

              Double check with her for clarification. She sent me a confirmation showing $43.75 for the night of July 7th (with our Good Sam discount applied).
              We have to leave as soon as the rally is over to start driving to the Acadia Rally in Maine. The life of an RVer is tough.
              Jim Abernathy
              Holly Springs, NC
              2014 Ram 3500 LaramieĀ® 4x2 diesel dually crew-cab 3.73 axle, Reese R20
              2014 Montana 3402RL, Level UP, G614's, TST 507, Voyger Wireless Backup camera

              Comment


              • #37
                We reserved site 123. Have the reservation but site # not listed. With TAX I was charged $43.50 also.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by captnjohn View Post
                  We reserved site 123. Have the reservation but site # not listed. With TAX I was charged $43.50 also.
                  You mean for AFTER the rally, right?
                  Vicki Allen
                  Byers, Colorado
                  2010 Montana 3150
                  2017 Ford Super Duty F350 4X4 6.7 Diesel

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X