Montana

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rovers Rally in Gatlingburg, Pigeon Forge Tenn Aug 1 - Aug 7 2018 !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Bourbon Doc View Post
    When I made my reservations I got an email with the cancellation policy. It's vary reasonable. It only cost me $35 now to reserve my site and I can cancel more than 72 hours ahead of the rally and get my money back, the way I read it. I plan on going unless there are serious problems at home and even if I lost the $35 it wouldn't be as big a loss as a bad meal at a local restaurant.
    I agree! The gal also told me we can reserve three days in advance and three days after at rally rates.
    Vicki Allen
    Byers, Colorado
    2010 Montana 3150
    2017 Ford Super Duty F350 4X4 6.7 Diesel

    Comment


    • #32
      We are planning on going. Reservations to follow later this summer.
      Confirmed reservations and put deposit on site #415.
      Last edited by snowbirds R us; 08-19-2017, 12:54 PM.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Miss Vicki View Post

        I agree! The gal also told me we can reserve three days in advance and three days after at rally rates.
        I got three days prior at the rally rate but we have to pay regular rate for the day after the rally.....
        Kathy Adams
        Bryant, AR

        2015-Montana 3610RL
        2015-GMC Sierra 3500 HD SLT SRW
        Duramax/Allison

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Rovinarky View Post

          I got three days prior at the rally rate but we have to pay regular rate for the day after the rally.....
          Thanks for the clarification, Kathy! I thought she said rally rate after also! I should have been sure before I posted that!
          Vicki Allen
          Byers, Colorado
          2010 Montana 3150
          2017 Ford Super Duty F350 4X4 6.7 Diesel

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Miss Vicki View Post

            Thanks for the clarification, Kathy! I thought she said rally rate after also! I should have been sure before I posted that!
            Double check with her for clarification. She sent me a confirmation showing $43.75 for the night of August 7th (with our Good Sam discount applied).
            Last edited by Rovinarky; 06-05-2017, 01:31 PM.
            Kathy Adams
            Bryant, AR

            2015-Montana 3610RL
            2015-GMC Sierra 3500 HD SLT SRW
            Duramax/Allison

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Rovinarky View Post

              Double check with her for clarification. She sent me a confirmation showing $43.75 for the night of July 7th (with our Good Sam discount applied).
              We have to leave as soon as the rally is over to start driving to the Acadia Rally in Maine. The life of an RVer is tough.
              Jim Abernathy
              Holly Springs, NC
              2014 Ram 3500 LaramieĀ® 4x2 diesel dually crew-cab 3.73 axle, Reese R20
              2014 Montana 3402RL, Level UP, G614's, TST 507, Voyger Wireless Backup camera

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by captnjohn View Post
                We reserved site 123. Have the reservation but site # not listed. With TAX I was charged $43.50 also.
                You mean for AFTER the rally, right?
                Vicki Allen
                Byers, Colorado
                2010 Montana 3150
                2017 Ford Super Duty F350 4X4 6.7 Diesel

                Comment


                • #38
                  This will be a great and fun rally! We will be having a Keystone rep in attendance. Have your questions ready. The RV Park is very nice and well located. So, so, so much to do in vicinity! Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge area. A local Montana dealer will have a display.
                  There is also a convention center on site with the possibility of catering if enough are interested. Yet, the list of five star restaurants in this area is extensive. I am willing to research and suggest if you like, I will see your replies. Having attended two rallies here I will be glad to answer questions, 910-237-0891.
                  At your service,
                  Larry (Hook)
                  Love playing in the "Father's" yard, enjoying His Creations!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by HOOK View Post
                    This will be a great and fun rally! We will be having a Keystone rep in attendance. Have your questions ready. The RV Park is very nice and well located. So, so, so much to do in vicinity! Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge area. A local Montana dealer will have a display.
                    There is also a convention center on site with the possibility of catering if enough are interested. Yet, the list of five star restaurants in this area is extensive. I am willing to research and suggest if you like, I will see your replies. Having attended two rallies here I will be glad to answer questions, 910-237-0891.
                    At your service,
                    Larry (Hook)
                    Thanks Larry, for offering to do this for us. I'm in favor of anything that does not require cooking, whether it be catered or eating at a restaurant. I would, however, like to suggest that if we do a group dinner that it be on a day that we have other group events planned.

                    By doing them on the evening of an event filled day, it could possibly open up another day for those of us who may want to do a long day excursion and we would not have to worry about getting back at any particular time for a dinner.
                    Last edited by Rovinarky; 07-17-2017, 03:28 PM.
                    Kathy Adams
                    Bryant, AR

                    2015-Montana 3610RL
                    2015-GMC Sierra 3500 HD SLT SRW
                    Duramax/Allison

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Agree with Kathy. I want to be spoiled on this rally. Would like to eat out and/catered. Name your price. We are all in for this one.

                      We will also help with planning.
                      Scott Luciano aka Montana Rover
                      My better half is Pati aka Sunshine

                      Lakeland, Florida



                      2012 - Ram 3500 4x4 Longhorn Dually, 4:10 Max Tow PKG, Sun Roof, 440 HP 925 TQ, H&S Maxx Street Programmer

                      2014 - Montana 3402RL, Paramount & Full Time Living PKG, Goodyear G614 Tires, Amish Made Furniture

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Sign up while you can!
                        Scott Luciano aka Montana Rover
                        My better half is Pati aka Sunshine

                        Lakeland, Florida



                        2012 - Ram 3500 4x4 Longhorn Dually, 4:10 Max Tow PKG, Sun Roof, 440 HP 925 TQ, H&S Maxx Street Programmer

                        2014 - Montana 3402RL, Paramount & Full Time Living PKG, Goodyear G614 Tires, Amish Made Furniture

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          This will be here before we know it! ( I, too, am all for not cooking! )
                          Vicki Allen
                          Byers, Colorado
                          2010 Montana 3150
                          2017 Ford Super Duty F350 4X4 6.7 Diesel

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Once you have registered DO NOT POST HERE IT HERE.

                            GO HERE - https://montanarovers.vbulletin.net/node/10874
                            Last edited by Montana Rover; 10-24-2017, 09:16 AM.
                            Scott Luciano aka Montana Rover
                            My better half is Pati aka Sunshine

                            Lakeland, Florida



                            2012 - Ram 3500 4x4 Longhorn Dually, 4:10 Max Tow PKG, Sun Roof, 440 HP 925 TQ, H&S Maxx Street Programmer

                            2014 - Montana 3402RL, Paramount & Full Time Living PKG, Goodyear G614 Tires, Amish Made Furniture

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              We would like to attend. It seems when I plan that far in advance, we have a major disaster and I have to help with recovery,

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Montana Rover View Post
                                Once you have registered DO NOT POST HERE IT HERE.

                                GO HERE - https://montanarovers.vbulletin.net/node/10874
                                Scott I keep getting a message that this is not a valid URL!
                                Last edited by Montana Rover; 10-24-2017, 09:14 AM.
                                Donna Ziegler KB9NVJ
                                Mount Vernon, IN
                                2011 3400RL Montana
                                2015 Ram 3500 4X4 Crew Cab Laramie Longhorn Edition
                                20K Mopar slider hitch (Curt)

                                Comment

                              Working...
                              X